Monday, February 25, 2008

Feelings at the begining


Knowing that our blog has been successfully created, I felt really relieved.We have been worrying about it for the whole week.Although the first semester has gone without anything serious, It seems to me these days that the second semester won't be very smooth to go on.Maybe this is the hard start for something better to happen , but I still feel anxious.Grammar is still what it was in the previous semester.Writing is much more difficult,it deals with paragraph,things which we confuse much about.Reading is always my favourite, although I'm not very good at this.Maybe It's the teacher who makes me feel so.Speaking, generally speaking, is a little confusing now.If Mr.Binh wanted to train us to become good actors and actresses in the first semester,he now has a bigger aim:helping us to be a IT technician.That's helpful in some ways. However, changes always take time,especially for those who are bad at computers like me.I was worried at first, but things get OK now, at least we could finally create this page.This is my first entry after the blog is created.Something to share with friends at the beginning of the semester.Although we have many difficulties to overcome,we will try our best because we are together and we are 1C.Good luck,my friends!

1 comment:

F.l.y.i.n.G K.i.t.e.S said...

[. bee .]

blogspot is not similar to 360*, but i hope that we can get used to it day by day ^^ dont worry much, things will get better ^^

this semester seems to be busier than the first one. there are many things waiting to be finished T__T

i'm scared of writing skill and i hate writing topic sentences 'cuz i have never paid attention to it carefully even in vietnamese :((