Saturday, April 5, 2008

More expresssions on stating and response an opinion.

So far, you have learned some expressions on stating and responding an opinion.Now,we would like to offer you some more expression which you may come up with during your conversations or to make your speaking go smoothly.
I.GIVING AN OPINION
There are many ways to state your own opinions,depending on the level of certainty or sometimes your likeness of the problem.Now,here we go
Expressing a strong opinion
You can say:
-In my rekoning
-I strongly believe in
-I definitely think that
Expressing a strong value
You can say:
-It's a nonsense
-It's wrong to
-It's perfect for
-They're ideal for
Expressing certainty:
-Without doubt
-In fact,
-Clearly,
-Surely,
Expressing high probability:
-There now seems to be a general acceptance
-I believe
-I doubt that
Expressing fair probability:
-I guess that
-I suppose that
-There's probably a good argument for
-I'm beginning to think it would be a good thing
-I don't suppose
They are some alternative ways to express an opinion.I hope it will be useful for you.
Conducted by:Thanh Huyen(Jessica1502)
Collected from many books and internet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are some useful expressions that I haven't met before.Could you please give us some more about agreeing and disagreeeing

Captain Nemo said...

He he, well done, I should call this blog a library of functions.

PS: plz visit us at www.vivavn.blogspot.com and share your opinions with us ^^ Cheers ^^