Friday, April 4, 2008

There are many expressions used to give you opinion . How many expressions have you known? Let's see:
1. Giving your opinion neutrally :
"I think ..."
"I feel that ..."
"In my opinion ..."
"As far as I'm concerned ..."
"As I see it ..."
"In my view ..."
"I tend to think that ..."
2.Giving strong opinion :
"I'm absolutely convinced that ..."
"I'm sure that ..."
"I strongly believe that ..."
3.English expression for asking someone's opinion :
"What do think about...?"
"What's your view about...?"
"How do you see the situation ?"

These expressions are not enough . If you have any other ones , please share with us .It's my pleasure to think your opinion .

Signature : Oanh. Source: english-at-home.com

1 comment:

Captain Nemo said...

you've found a very useful source of functions. Thanks. {Violence}